DariLensaMindaKu

About Me

My photo
saya orang yang simple...kehidupan serba sederhana.Telah berkahwin dengan jejaka pilihan hati yang tidak gemar social network life.Difference make us understanding,caring and loving day by day.We complete each other! Nak kenal saya lagi jom follow....

Monday, May 23, 2011

When monday say hello

me : Hi monday
monday : hi dear...
me : why you are here
monday : to remind you that u have lots of pending case
me : ohh really..
monday : of coz larh...( tampor laju2 pipi chomell saya)
me : monday...eceli i have problem with me n myself
monday : sharing is caring...now tell me what can i help you.
me : lately i have 1 sindrom which is i can't 100 % focus on my jobs
monday : hurm maybe my friend saturday and sunday may help you to resolve the problem
me : yes i think so...can i met them
monday : yes sure....but you have to go through 4 destinantion and need to take four flights...then only you will have chance to met them...
me : where is the location? How long should I wait for ?
monday : 1 - tuesday wait for 1 day
2 - wednesday wait for 1 day
3 - Thursday wait for 1 day
4 - Friday wait for 1 day
total day you have to wait is only 4 days...
me : warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
monday : good lucks peeps ....

p/s: moral of the story....jangan cuba2 nak memiliki sesuatu dengan mudah...selamat bekerja...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment